Pages

9.02.2014

The Night Before Kindergarten...

On the night before Kindergarten, I asked my girl a few questions...

Today is: Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
I am this big: 5
My favorite food is: Buttered noodles
My favorite color is: Pink
My favorite book is: A Disney Princess book with Ariel, Anna and Elsa
My favorite song is: "Let it Go"
My friends are: Julia, Ellie, Eliza, Brooke
I am really good at: Playing games like my Princess game
I need to work on: Singing "Let it Go"
I am excited for: Kindergarten! 
When I grow up I want to be: A mom
Three words that describe me: Five; hugger; lover
There aren't enough words tonight to begin to say what's in my heart on the eve of this big day, so I won't try yet.  I'll let these pics from the last few months, speak for themselves.  We are all anxious and excited about tomorrow and Ava's not the only one who needs some sleep!  
She's ready, we're thankful and our new reality awaits us.  
Kindergarten, here she comes!!

No comments: